How to use Better Scrollbar in wordpress Plugin
To change default wordpress website scrollbar can use the better scrollbar wordpress plugin. this is easy to use. looking a nice better scrollbar. use to customize. Download To Get Premium support Email us
“Better Scroll in wordpress”
Created: 10 Feb 2015
By: wpexpert plugin marketing
Table of Contents
A) About the plugin – top
Better Scroll in wordpress is a jQuery scroll bar plugin for wordpress. This plugin will enable scroll bar when loading your site. By installing this plugin your site will show a nice scrollbar.
You can select scroll bar style, color & others by using the options of this plugin. In this documentation, we’ll cover enough areas of the option panel for you to control the plugin effectively. Lets began:
B) Installation – top
Installing the plugins is just like installing other WordPress plugins. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please review the two options below:
Install by ZIP File
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Add New’ under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Select ‘Upload’ from the set of links at the top of the page (the second link)
- From here, browse for the zip file included in your plugin purchase titled ‘Better-ScrollBar-wordpress-installable.zip’ and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Once installation is complete, activate the plugin to enable its features.
Install by FTP
- Find the directory titled ‘Better-ScrollBar-wordpress-installable’ and upload it and all files within to the plugins directory of your WordPress install (/WORDPRESS-DIRECTORY/wp-content/plugins/) [e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-content/plugins/]
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Installed Plugins’ option under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Locate the newly added plugin and click on the ‘Activate’ link to enable its features.
C) Configuration – top
After install, the plugin will add a menu under Settings called “Scroll Bar Options”.
In this settings, you can configure scroll bar. Lets describe.
This plugin supports unlimited colors. You can select scroll bar color from here. You can also add html HEX color code.
scrollbar cursor background
This plugin added scrollbar cursor background style. You can select each style from here.
scrollbar cursor border size
Enter scrollbar border width. Default is 0 (pixel).
scrollbar cursor border color
Change your scrollbar border color. Default is #0066CC.
scrollbar border radius
Select scrollbar border radius here. please use border radius.example:5px.
scrollbar scroll speed
Select scroll bar speed here. default value is 60. If you increase value, the scrolling speed will slow.you want will be scrolling speed faster.
Select scrollbar width here. You can also add html HEX control width.
scrollber visibility sitting
you can change scrollbar visibility sitting here . there are two options for it.
- Enable auto hideif you select this option the scroll will be auto hide
- Disable auto hideif you select this option the scrollbar will stay on right
E) Examples – nicescroll
F) Sources and Credits – jQuery nicescroll
or you can see live by click
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this plugin. As I said in the beginning, I’d be glad to help you out if you have any question(s) related to this plugin. No guarantees, but I’ll try my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes/plugins on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.
“Better Scrollk in wordpress” Documentation by “wpexpert plugin marketing” v1.0
Email: [email protected]
If you have any question(s) or problem(s) that is/are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email me via my user page contact form here. Thank you so much!
Comments are closed